Saturday, June 19, 2010

Just one of those days

Well, for anyone interested in a followup, it would appear that I did manage to convey my point the other day, and now have been rewarded with a new job for my efforts. If I could shout for joy in type, I would. This is an especially great thing because I am working for the college I am attending, and I am working for the woodshop (may not sound like much, but for me, its my dream job)

There was a lot of blessing in this too, I prayed about this for some time, its hard to get a job in a college town, you need flexible hours to get around your class schedule, you can only work part time, and they're always worried about you running off during the breaks. The listing for this job was up for less than 12 hours, and the only reason I knew to look for it is because I missed the one that came before (probably for the best since I know a lot more about woodworking than HVAC) And while a lot of people would view that as  a pleasant coincidence, I know it isn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment