Friday, September 4, 2015

And all before 6am

We've moved! More than a year after graduating from college we are independent from my parents again. Or at least we will be once we have everything cleaned out of the closets at their house, and the couch they're giving us, and the fact that a friend of Dad's is washing our carpets today, and they are giving us paint for our living room and... alright, lets face it, I'll always owe them something a lot.

I guess that's what parents are for. So, thanks to Mom and Dad for putting up with us. We'll try to make it up to you.

In other news: HOUSE!!!

Not an apartment, or a basement, or a room in the attic, and I don't care if its only 750 sq ft, its a house, with a yard, and places to park our cars, and a landlord who wants to let me fix things up and is willing to pay for stuff*.

*once harvest is over and he has money, give im a break, he's a farmer.
And pictures:

The living room:
To the left is kitchen and back door:
(everything might be a little messy- we did just move, and then found out we'd be getting our carpets cleaned, so everything's been shuffled a few times)

But we have a back porch:
With lights and everything.

And a BACK YARD:


Straight back from the living room we have the hall box:
On the left is the bathroom, then the small bedroom and then the "large" bedroom is around the corner.

The bathroom (where all of our clothes are at the moment):

The small bedroom, which I need to vacuum (but hey, it's not even 7 yet):

And the large bedroom, which for scale, when we put our queen mattress in the corner, overlaps the window a good 2 inches and only leaves 2 feet at the foot of the bed. 
And that's every room but the utility closet. If you want to see more, and you know me, you'll just have to come visit :) I have an extra room now.

Now, to continue my life dump, I have a new phone, its a nexus 6, and while not quite as big as my face, it is bigger than my beard (P.S.- I have a beard):


For those of you who are interested, work is going great. I am officially the designer Food Grade QA Manager Production manager back up IT guy guy who does pretty much anything. Once one (or multiple) of those things become my job title, I should even get a raise. Love you all, I still check your blogs almost everyday, so write something.

 (sometimes it's messy, I didn't figure out your whole instagram pictures thing for weeks. I miss your posts, but the pictures are nice, maybe I should use instagram more)



1 comment: