Monday, September 27, 2010

ADD and the Law of Averages

I ran across the most interesting idea today, I had a buddy my mission who referred to it as ADOS (attention deficit-OH SHINY) but, if one is to apply the law of averages to the realm of thought, then shouldn't the ability to think of many things at once lead to a far greater likely hood of one of them being a stroke of genius?  Now there are still a few questionable aspects to this theory (does a thought need to be taken beyond the first half of a sentence to be considered useful to society?) However,  as one who is most likely suffering from a carefully shaped and entirely undiagnosed case of ADD, I like to think that it makes me more inclined to strokes of genius (and not just new ways to use rubber bands and paper clips)

No comments:

Post a Comment