Thursday, September 9, 2010

Its a start

School starts today, at 7:45 I was in a room full of engineers (plus a geologist, a chemist, and a physicist) discussing the value of things such as multi-variable calculus and a better definition of what limits are and their value in determining the continuity of a function. I know to most people, thats gibberish, but its what I enjoy. I think its sad sometimes the fear people show for a good calculus or physics class (I'll see about the physics for myself later this afternoon) The secret is that its all just one big grammar class, if you know what the words mean, math isnt all that bad, its just that there are a LOT of words to remember. Funnily enough, the class I'm most worried about is not the Multi-variable calculus or the mid level physics, or even the engineering programming class I start tomorrow. The class I truly fear is Family History.

No comments:

Post a Comment